- Spotlight on Entrepreneurship: THE ENTREPRENEURIAL SCHOOL AWARDS 2017
- TES Awards 2017 - announcement
- 17 schools across Europe win The Entrepreneurial School Awards 2016
- The 2016 Edition of The Entrepreneurial School Awards
- The (first ever!) Entrepreneurial School Awards hosted at European Parliament
- Eleven Schools in Europe Will Receive the Entrepreneurial School Award
Entrepreneurial School Award
In The Entrepreneurial School project, we are glad to announce the Entrepreneurial School Award.
Objective: The Entrepreneurial Schools Award is a national and European recognition of the best schools in entrepreneurship education.
- Entrepreneurship education activities include most of the teachers and the students
- The school has a vision and a plan for entrepreneurship education
- There are specific recourses allocated to entrepreneurship education
- The school has actively supported teachers' continuing professional development and training within entrepreneurship education
- How the school includes the local community and business sector in the activities
Prize: The best school in each country will be named as “The Entrepreneurial School of the Year” and recognised at European level.
Who can apply and how: Any school can apply by June 15th. For schools in countries being a partner in TES, send application to the coordinator in the National Focus Group. Schools from countries not participating in the project can send the application to email@example.com. You can find the application form here.
In case of questions about the award, please email firstname.lastname@example.org