- Spotlight on Entrepreneurship: THE ENTREPRENEURIAL SCHOOL AWARDS 2017
- TES Awards 2017 - announcement
- 17 schools across Europe win The Entrepreneurial School Awards 2016
- The 2016 Edition of The Entrepreneurial School Awards
- The (first ever!) Entrepreneurial School Awards hosted at European Parliament
- Eleven Schools in Europe Will Receive the Entrepreneurial School Award
Enabling Teachers as a Critical Success Factor
Offering specific training to teachers is crucial in order to make entrepreneurship education generally available and effective: two High Level Symposia were organized on 7-8 April 2011 in Budapest and on 13-15 July 2011 in Istanbul to tackle that issue. The aim was to bring together practitioners and policy makers from across Europe to determine how to develop effective teacher education systems for entrepreneurship. You can read the full report, based on the contents of the two Symposia, and including a “Budapest Agenda on Enabling Teachers for Entrepreneurship Education” HERE.
The report is a repository of information and good practice, for both policy makers and practitioners, on how to enable teachers to take on a new role in the classroom (as "facilitators" of learning), use innovative and entrepreneurial methods of teaching, help young people to develop entrepreneurial mindsets and skills.